Breathe Yoga Retreat for Helping Professions
March 4, 2022 - March 6, 2022| A$257
Breathe Yoga Retreat
Join registered psychologist and yoga teacher Shona Sim and clinical psychologist and yoga teacher Victoria Kasunic from The Love of Yoga for a weekend of gentle yoga for those working in the helping professions e.g. psychology, psychiatry, case management, counselling, social work, medicine and occupational therapy. Our aim is to give you a supported space to rejuvenate your mind and body from the difficult work that you do and to help you prioritise your self care and be looked after for a few days. We ask that you plan to arrive at 3pm to settle in before the program begins at 4pm – 4:30pm. Over the weekend you will receive the following;
- Rejuvenate your sense of wellbeing and reset your system
- Experience yoga practices to regulate the nervous system that you can use with your clients
- Learn about the relationship between the breath and stress
- Renew your energy for client work, reduce burnout and compassion fatigue and leave feeling restored
The retreat is suitable for everyone as there is no yoga experience required and is accessible to all levels of ability. Attendance may contribute to CPD points if required.
- 2 nights accommodation with private ensuite at the stunning Jack’s Corner Retreat in Kangaroo Valley
- 3 days of delicious meals and snacks to replenish your body
Date: 4th – 6th March 2022
Location: Jack’s Corner Retreat, Kangaroo Valley, NSW
Single Room (2 rooms available)
Early Bird: $1095
Full Fee: $1195
Twin Share (2 rooms available)
Early Bird: $850
Full Fee: $950
Quad Share (1 room available)
Early Bird: $700
Full Fee: $850
Early Bird prices end 30th November 2021.
All tickets are to be paid in full by 1st February 2022.
A $250 deposit is required to secure your place, plus a $7.00 booking fee.
Sign Up: If you would like to attend this retreat and secure your spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR purchase your ticket below.
Numbers are limited to 10 participants so we encourage you to book early to secure your place.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you cancel your retreat registration, our refund terms are below. The booking fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation Fee before 4th January 2022 = No Fee
- Cancellation Fee between 5th January – 21st January 2022 = $250 deposit
- Cancellation Fee between 22nd January – 8th February 2022 = $500
- Cancellation Fee from 9th February 2022 onwards = $850