Breathe Yoga Retreat for Helping Professions
June 25 - June 27| A$250 – A$950
Breathe Yoga Retreat
Join registered psychologist and yoga teacher Shona Sim and clinical psychologist and yoga teacher Victoria Kasunic from The Love of Yoga for a weekend of gentle yoga for those working in the helping professions e.g. psychology, psychiatry, case management, counselling, social work, medicine and occupational therapy. Our aim is to give you a supported space to rejuvenate your mind and body from the difficult work that you do and to help you prioritise your self care and be looked after for a few days.
We ask that you plan to arrive at 3pm to settle in before the program begins at 4pm – 4:30pm.
Over the weekend you will receive the following;
- Rejuvenate your sense of wellbeing and reset your system
- Experience yoga practices to regulate the nervous system that you can use with your clients
- Learn about the relationship between the breath and stress
- Renew your energy for client work, reduce burnout and compassion fatigue and leave feeling restored
The retreat is suitable for everyone as there is no yoga experience required and is accessible to all levels of ability. Attendance may contribute to CPD points if required.
- 2 nights twin share accommodation with private ensuite at the stunning Jack’s Corner Retreat in Kangaroo Valley
- 3 days of delicious meals and snacks to replenish your body
25th – 27th June 2021
Jack’s Corner Retreat, Kangaroo Valley, NSW
Early Bird $850.00 (Ends 16th May 2021. To be paid in full by 17th May 2021)
Full Fee $950.00 (Closes 25th May 2021. To be paid in full by 1st June 2021)
A $250 deposit is required to secure your place.
Sign Up: If you would like to attend this retreat and secure your spot please email email@example.com OR purchase your ticket below.
Numbers are limited to 10 participants so we encourage you to book early to secure your place.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that you cancel your retreat registration, our refund terms are below.
- Cancellation Fee before 25th May = No Fee
- Cancellation Fee between 25th May – 11th June = $250 deposit
- Cancellation Fee between 12th June – 24th June = $500 deposit
- Cancellation Fee between 25th June onwards = $850